Photographer – Ben North – https://www.bennorth.com/
Videographer – Joel Fricker – http://www.joelfricker.com
Model – Zoe Conkey-Wiebelhause. – http://zoewiebelhaus.com
MUA – Megan Raschka
Location – Bald Rock in Northern California.
Photographer – Ben North – https://www.bennorth.com/
John Schell is a commericial, advertising, and lifestyle photographer currently based in Los Angeles, CA.
John recently began using Capture One for his photographic work and has found it essential for creating the right look and style for his imagery.
In this Webinar, join myself and John to learn about his workflow, photographic style and tips on working in the industry.
Check out our Tutorials playlist for more helpful guides http://bit.ly/2jmlREw
Capture One Pro – http://www.captureone.com
Phase One – http://www.phaseone.com
Download 30-day free Capture One Pro trial: http://bit.ly/20QnN31
Follow Capture One
Pick up some handy tips from Dan Vojtěch as he prepares for a lifestyle shoot with professional wakeboarder Sasha Christian. Watch as the Red Bull Photofiles photographer from the Czech Republic makes the most of the location, improvises with light and keeps Sasha relaxed and informed about the shoot!
For more tutorials go to: http://www.redbullillume.com
Experience the world of Red Bull like you have never seen it before. With the best action sports clips on the web and original series, prepare for your “stoke factor” to be at an all time high.
See into our world: http://goo.gl/J49U
Red Bull on Facebook: http://win.gs/redbullfb
Red Bull on Twitter: http://win.gs/redbulltwitter
Subscribe to Red Bull on Youtube: http://win.gs/SubToRedBull
Subscribe to the Red Bulletin: http://win.gs/TheRedBulletin
Sign up for our Newsletter here: http://win.gs/RedBullNewsletter
Just like every muscle in the body, the mind needs to be exercised to gain strength. It needs to be worked consistently to grow and develop over time.
Remember, that just because the world around you is confusing and chaotic, doesn’t mean the world within you has to be too.
Mental strength is built through lots of small positive daily habits. It’s the individual choices we make day-to-day that build a strong supportive mindset.
Unfortunately, you can’t wish your way to it. If you want it, you have to practice and take small steps daily to reinforce it.
Today I’m going to share 5 daily habits you can begin practicing today that will train your brain to have more strength and endurance for everyday life.
Are you ready?
Here we go…
5 Simple Activities That Will Increase Your Mental Strength
1. Stretch your body first thing in the morning. It will send a loving signal to your mind and body that you take yourself seriously + it will energize you to kick-start your day in the most positive way. Make sure to breathe deeply while you stretch. If you´re busy in the morning, just do 5-10 minutes.
2. Write down 5 things you are truly grateful to have in your life. Then close your eyes for a few moments and SEE what you wrote for your inner vision. See it, feel it and give thanks. The key to creating a better life for yourself is to first be thankful for all that you already have.
3. Fuel your mind with positive affirmations and kind words. Say out loud kind things about yourself. The more you focus on your abilities, your potential, and your positive assets the stronger your mindset will be. Whenever you catch yourself saying negative things about yourself, other or life in general – take a moment to reframe it and turn it into a positive thought.
4. Meditate every day – even for just 5-10 minutes. You can use one of the popular meditation apps like Calm, Headspace or Breathe2Relax. Your mind needs peace and quietness to grow stronger. It´s when you allow yourself to be present and slow down you connect with the voice of your soul – and that´s where your true power is located.
5. Write down your most desired goals every evening before bedtime. Psychological studies show you become 42% more likely to achieve your goals and dreams, simply by writing them down on a regular basis. This is significant because if you just THINK about one of your goals or dreams, you’re only using the right side of your brain, which is your imaginative center. But, if you think about something that you desire, and then write it down, you also tap into the power of your logic-based left side brain. Just the act of writing down your dreams and goals can add an entirely new dimension of consciousness, ideas and productivity to the powerhouse that is your subconscious mind.
If you like this article, you might also enjoy 10 daily success habits for creatives with big ambitions
With Love & Passion
Published at Wed, 12 Jul 2017 05:52:03 +0000
💻 Download my EASY LEARN ADOBE LIGHTROOM Video Course
In this Video Adventure Photographer Benjamin Jaworskyj talks about 5 common photography lies that everybody tells you. What do you think about those lies? 🙂
FACEBOOK ➡️ http://www.facebook.com/BJFOTO
INSTAGRAM: ➡️ http://instagram.com/jaworskyj
🌍WEBSITE : ➡️ http://www.benjamin-jaworskyj.de
🇩🇪GERMAN WORKSHOPS AND COURSES: ➡️http://www.lernvonben.de
T-SHIRTS: ➡️ http://jaworskyj.spreadshirt.de/
Camera and Edit: Timothy Edwards
Production and Director: Benjamin Jaworskyj
Easy learn Photography with Photographer Benjamin Jaworskyj
Thank you for watching my videos! It would be awesome if you hit the thumbs up button and share the video with somebody who might be interested in photography as well:)
Links marked with * are Affiliate Links. When you buy products over those links you support my work. I get a small commission from the seller for my recommendation. you don’t have any financial disadvantages from those links.
Download Photoshop and Lightroom ➡️ https://goo.gl/tR3bAX
📷MY LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR
SONY A7R + RII* ➡️ http://www.goo.gl/x6MNGQ
SONY A to E Mount Adapter* ➡️ http://www.goo.gl/qIoHff
SONY 16-35 2.8* ➡️ http://www.goo.gl/PlUDlm
SONY 16-35 4.0*
SONY 64 GB SD CARD* ➡️ http://amzn.to/2e8vQLj
Phorex by #jaworskyj ND Filter SET*➡️ http://www.goo.gl/oAbvab
Phorex by #jaworskyj ND Filter Single* ➡️ http://www.goo.gl/ETBY0j
Phorex by #jaworskyj Polarizer* ➡️ http://goo.gl/mdEtcJ
Phorex by #jaworskyj Graduated Filter Set* ➡️ http://goo.gl/767Fq6
For APSC Cameras like Sony a6000 I use Tokina 11-16mm 2.8* ➡️ http://www.goo.gl/3xRNzG
or Samyang 12mm 2.0* ➡️ http://amzn.to/2ft24AK
Vanguard Tripod* ➡️ http://www.goo.gl/D5GNlq
Just a short video on how I use my favorite presets – the cafe lifestyle film style presets!
Purchase them here: https://daltonstills.com/store
Composition is KEY when it comes to photography. It can make, or break a photo. Learn 3 techniques to make your photos better today!
Colour Graded with my PM LUTS Pack : https://sellfy.com/p/EaHg/
The Music I use: https://goo.gl/IMZC9A – AMAZING for YouTubers
Follow Matti! : https://goo.gl/oNtGLZ
My Super Awesome Tactical Camera Bag : http://amzn.to/2m8jnaT
My MAIN Camera – http://amzn.to/2kdu35o
My Second Backup Camera – http://amzn.to/2r29gGg
My FAVOURITE Lens Ever – http://amzn.to/2kQNK4U
The Lens I am currently using right for EVERYTHING – http://amzn.to/2r2BssE
The Magic Canon Lens of Life – http://amzn.to/2kXF9Qm
The Mic I use – http://amzn.to/2l23rrZ
The Boom Mic I use for Crispy Audio : http://amzn.to/2t1MqyX
My Drone – http://amzn.to/2kdE3M7
My Bigger Drone – http://amzn.to/2r2czgx
My Tiny Drone – http://amzn.to/2tqWUwa
The stabilizer I use with iPhone : http://amzn.to/2kWhajI
My Slider – http://amzn.to/2sKyaeS
The BEST monopod – http://amzn.to/2lOPnn3
GoPro HERO 5 – http://amzn.to/2l1Nhit
SEND STUFF TO:
PO Box #175
Swedish-born lifestyle photographer and blogger, Frida Fahrman, shows us simple ways to use different materials used as reflectors to take even better lifestyle photographs. For this shoot, Frida uses the Nikon D610 http://bit.ly/1qc7EHq and Nikkor AF-S NIKKOR 35mm F 1.4G http://bit.ly/1jLAADw
Adorama Photography TV presents “How’d They Do That” featuring Tamara Lackey. In this episode, Mark talks with Tamara who is also an author and workshop teacher. Her work has been published in numerous lifestyle magazines including Vogue, Town & Country, Parenting Magazine and so much more. Tamara’s work has also been on national television programs including The Martha Stewart Show and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
To buy Tamara’s books and CDS and for related articles and videos, go here: http://www.adorama.com/alc/article/Lifestyle-Photographer-Tamara-Lackey
Visit http://www.adorama.com/alc/ for more videos!